New Milton Baptist Church
A Little About LEAF Member: New Milton Baptist Church
New Milton Baptist Church is situated in the town of New Milton at the junction of Old Milton Road and Hobart Road, close to the Junior School. The church offers a warm welcome to all who share in worship. Visitors and holidaymakers are especially welcome.
The church is a group of ordinary Christians with a deep love of the Lord Jesus Christ, holding Him at the centre of all.
The vision statement of the church focuses their gaze upward and outward:
"By grace, God has called us beloved and drawn us into fellowship, endowed with a joint vision directed toward our promised destiny in the Lord Jesus Christ. That vision is to reach our town and beyond with the good news of Jesus Christ in the power of His Holy Spirit; assisting everyone to grow in Christian faith, displaying the caring love of Jesus; for His glory".
- Sunday Services:
- Traditional, bible-based services are at 11 PM and 6:30 PM each Sunday.
- Communion is held usually at the conclusion of service on the 1st Sunday Morning Service of the month and the 3rd Sunday Evening Service of the month. All who know and love the Lord as Saviour are welcome to partake.
- Prayer is important to the life of the church and they meet in the church lounge each Tuesday morning at 10:15 AM to pray for about one hour. Everyone is welcome.
- Everyone is welcome to join the Wednesday Fellowship for a time of worship each Wednesday afternoon at 2:30 PM in the Church lounge. Each week, there is a different speaker bringing God's Word and details can be found on the church calendar which is linked below. Each meeting ends with tea and a time for fellowship.
- Monthly Meetings:
- CAMEO (come and meet each other) meets on a Friday, once a month, at 1:15 PM when an excellent ploughman's lunch is served. Following this, there is a choice of board games, or for the more energetic, table tennis, pool and snooker. A charge of £3. Details of the dates can be found in the church calendar.
- Saturday Drop-in:
- The Saturday Drop-In is a combination of a coffee morning, light lunch club and afternoon tea with puzzles and games and is an opportunity to meet and make new friends and chat. Coffee, tea and biscuits are available during the morning, a light lunch of chunky vegetable soup and crusty bread and butter is served at around 12:30 PM with tea and cake at about 1:45 PM. No charge is made for the refreshments but there is the opportunity to make a donation. Everyone is welcome. Again details can be found on the church calender.
New Milton Baptist Church
90 Old Milton Road
Pastor: The church is presently in Interregnum with the new pastor beginning in October. Until then please contact Marian Rickman
Tel: 01425 612011